Making a Complaint
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Constitutional Review Secretariat (Elizabethan Square, 2nd Floor, Phase 3, George Town, Grand Cayman)
- By telephone 345 244-3603
- In writing to:
- Mrs. Suzanne Bothwell
- Constitutional Review Secretariat
- c/o Government Administration Building
- Grand Cayman KY1-1100
- By email: ConstitutionalReview@gov.ky
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Agencyname's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Agencyname may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2009-01-02